Monday, May 9, 2011

Back to blondes, bigotry and broke boyfriends

Oh and boobs. Can't forget those. Ok, so I know I haven’t really talked about the blondes of Orange County but after last week, I’m not sure I can help it. I’m so looking forward to watching Alexis crumble. Last week was so pathetic. I mean, how ridiculous is it that she can’t go to a dinner without her husband? Her explanation to Peggy was weak. And like Peggy said, isn’t she a good Christian? Then again, I’m sure God doesn’t approve of paid-in-full boobs the size of Mount Rushmore.

There's dependent and needy and then there's independent and demanding. I feel bad for Vicki’s husband. He seems like he is trying, always, and she doesn’t appreciate it. It seems like a two-way thing but I also feiel like she could be a little less, umm, bitchy. Yes, that’s it. Just the word I was looking for. But I guess we only see what is shown on camera.

As for Tamra, the little lesbian devil, I just think it’s funny. These women are going to get so offended by her and I think it’s great. Can you imagine how Alexis will react? She’ll probably kneel down right then and there and start praying.

I’m still not sure how I feel about Peggy. I have a “love her, love her not” emotional roller-coaster with her. Every other episode I like her. This one is going well so far.

It is really funny that Slade’s mom is accusing him of not having a real job. I wish they would have that conversation in front of Gretchen. It just doesn’t seem like they’re really in love and I don’t understand what is keeping her there. He has no money, he’s not good looking and I just don’t get it. Besides, he is more like Gretchen’s assistant than her boyfriend.

Alexis’ photo shoot is a joke. Actually, her whole dress line is a joke. She is NOT a model. She looks like a complete fool trying to pose. She is beyond full of herself and it’s really sickening to watch. That photo with the black and white dress was so scandalous. And then the blue dress with the sparkles looked like she was getting ready to, well, no need to go into the gory details . Alexis is a massive hypocrite. One minute she’s sticking out her butt for some action and the next minute she’s talking about how God meant for men to be the leaders in the relationship. I’m pretty sure the big man upstairs didn’t write the bible to mean women should be slaves to their husbands.

Well, more California craziness next week. Until then…

No comments:

Post a Comment