Monday, May 23, 2011

Old faces, new drama

So now we get to witness the fallout of the giant blowout that was Joe and Melissa's son's christening. I'm not sure we will ever find out what the true cause of this problem but I guess we will have to watch it play out.

Halloween in New Jersey - definitely different. Joe dressed as Snooki, an old lady dressed like a kitten, just strange. And of course Kim G is trying to get involved in all the drama.

And way to go Caroline! I love that she stands by her friends. Ms. Jaclyn is hot stuff! And wow Melissa moved around way too much!

Kim G. needs to, in the words of my friend Aly, take her drama to a retirement home.

And I can't believe Kathy. She tries to be everyone's mother but she is totally taking sides. I love that the family comes to back her up. Well, no more Danielle but now we have the Gorga family drama.

Until next time RHONJ fans...




- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment