Monday, June 20, 2011

Caroline rules, family drama drools

We finally get to see Teresa and Joe hash it out and I was hoping we might be able to move on but it looks like we will have to wait one more week to see the results of "battle of the sister-in-laws." Now I love Teresa but I can't tell if this is her fault or she's not quick enough to come up with a response when she's talking to Joe. It is so sad that they can't get along. I hope that they can get through this. Melissa seems sincere enough in wanting them to resolve the issue in her confessionals and her conversations with Joe but we'll just have to wait and see. I'm still undecided about Kathy.

I feel like Jacqueline and Caroline are tired of hearing about Teresa's family drama and I don't blame them. Its one thing to help a friend but when they rarely take your advice, its hard to keep listening and be willing to help.

Caroline is so great. I want her to do so well in her show. I think she has a lot to offer. She's an incredible mother, wife, sister, all of the above -- her family  and friends don't just love her, they respect her. And now her fans can get the great advice she offers to them. I'm jealous I can't listen. Maybe she will get her own talk show?! Come on Bravo!!

But back to the problem at hand -- Melissa and Teresa. I hope they can just be honest and move past this. Jacqueline's a great friend for allowing them to talk it out at her house. Next week looks good and at least we know Teresa and Melissa make it out  of their conversation alive. So until then....

No comments:

Post a Comment