Thursday, January 5, 2012

Return to the Shore

Well the much-anticipated fifth season of Jersey Shore returned tonight and the cast is back in Jersey. Of course, first matter of business: GTL. Then drinks. Naturally.

So I love the sentiment behind bringing the entire cast's friends, family and significant others together for a reunion to kick off the new season, but we all know this is the genius of MTV producers stirring up all the drama in one fell swoop.

I knew the happiness of night one would only last so long. I just hope this argument doesn't last all season. I'd like something a little different than the drama we had to deal with in Italy. If nothing happened, I'm not sure why Snooki cares so much. This is getting old, and it's only the first episode. The only thing that can save this season is if Vinny cuts the umbilical cord and brings the other half of the Vinny and Pauly show back. This depression is beginning to make me sad. Or as Deena put it..."his funk is putting me in a funk because he's in a funk."

Well, here's to what I hope is a better season than it was an episode. I'm sure the excessive amounts of alcohol and idiocy will do the trick. Until next time...

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment