Monday, March 14, 2011

And then there was one...

So it is apparent that Brad and Chantal have a connection. It's also apparent that Chantal looks like a lobster. I guess they don't sell sunblock in South Africa.

So it seems like his parents like her. Until they meet Emily anyway. Now I know I'm partial because Emily has been my favorite since the first day but she is just "so dang cute." That's my Emily lingo.

I just think Chantal is such a drama queen. I mean, she threw such a fit about going shark diving. I would probably be a little scared but she freaks out.

I'm just over her emotional roller coaster. And she could have zipped up the wetsuit. I mean, We know you have boobs. We don't need to see almost all of them.

Her letter was really sweet but I just don't feel like Brad feels the same way.

He is so much more affectionate with Emily. But he's honestly being weird on their date. Well, not the night part. He's totally reaffirming his feelings for her which he did not do for Chantal.

But she's pushing a little hard on the "do you know what you're getting into" conversation. I guess she needs to be wary because it is more than just her. She has her daughter to think about. But he is truly putting his heart out there and she is pushing him away.

I can't believe it's finally here. Who knows who it will be?! Well, Reality Steve says Chantal. I say that ring screams Emily.

First, the fashion. I knew earlier what the women would be wearing. I love Emily's dress. I love Chantal's but it looked much better on the runway.

So Chantal gets out of the limo first. Normally that means she's a goner. But he totally fooled her with the beginning part of that conversation. Way to drag it out and make it tougher.

But I'm glad he picked Emily. So happy actually. And that proposal was incredible. I'm such a sap.

Well, I'm going to watch "After the Final Rose." Until next time Bachelor fans...










- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment