Sunday, March 27, 2011

Meatballs in Miami, and I'm not talking about the food

I know I keep saying this, but I really do not at all love the Miami season. I’ve just been dying for some real drama. And when I say drama, I’m not talking about someone getting upset over a dead pig (no offense veggie peeps).

But I have to say the second Larsa walked into Café Martorano, I started to drool. I love, love, love that restaurant. His Italian comfort food is incredible. So naturally, I knew this was going to be a hard episode to watch. I’m going to be dreaming about those meatballs tonight. If you haven’t tried them, you must!

Ok – so the young girls that Lea went to speak to, seemed completely uninterested, disengaged and unimpressed. I was actually embarrassed for her. For such a “successful” woman, she is completely unaware as to how to share her knowledge.

This cooking lesson is hilarious, though. Everyone seems a little uncomfortable with the in-your-face, rough, Italian attitude. But things didn’t really get uncomfortable until Adriana decided to confront Crissy about not paying for a ticket to Lea’s charity event.

Adriana seems to consistently complain about the drama in her life, yet she continues to bring it upon herself. I really don’t get this show sometimes. If you are going to say something on camera, whether it’s in your interviews or to someone else, that person you are talking about is going to hear it. So why not just ‘fess up to how you feel and confront the issue.

If only these people grew up in a Jewish-Italian household. They would be in for a big shock.

Well, at least we won’t have to suffer much longer. Perhaps we’ll get one decent episode before it’s over. Season finale next week. Until then…

No comments:

Post a Comment