Sunday, March 6, 2011

Bethenny is back!

I finally sat down to watch Real Housewives of Miami and I was hugely underwhelmed. So instead, I’m going to write about my girl Bethenny. I absolutely love that the conversation in the first five minutes went from business to her asking about how long the “wait period” is after she dies for her hubby to move on. C’mon, you know you’ve had that conversation with your boyfriend/husband. It’s just hilarious.

I must say, whatever diet that girl’s been on since she had her baby, I need to start right away. Note to self, go to the gym tomorrow.

She seriously cracks me up. She just says whatever she is thinking, like the farting thing. It is so true. Why is it that men can hold in farts when you are dating but the second they start to get comfortable their butt becomes a machine gun of stinkiness. No, that is not a word but it’s really the only way to describe it.

Bethenny feeling suffocated by the grandparents is completely normal. It’s not like she isn’t willing to let her daughter spend time with Jason’s parents but every person needs a little space. I would think it was a little much to drive two or three hours every weekend. Especially with a life and a business, being newlyweds and new parents. It’s tough.

That bar was fantastic. It’s great that she has been transplanted into this small town for this episode. I relate in some ways being from a fairly large city and having my small town boy. It’s like being on another planet.

She’s been through so much and made such a name for herself. Surprisingly, after everything that’s happened in her life, she still is very open and honest when it comes to her feelings. This season looks like it’s going to be great – filled with Bethenny’s snarky comments and fabulous attitude. Can’t wait!

Until next time…

No comments:

Post a Comment