Saturday, March 19, 2011

Parties, makeovers and role playing

I too want a “fantastic gay ornament coming over with a satchel of jewels.” I’ll also take the makeup artist, hair stylist and personal assistant. I do love that Bethenny had a hairstylist come and put her hair in a ponytail. Nothing special. I must say, though, her Loubie pumps are fabulous!

I am dying to try that burger stand they went to before the US Weekly party. Pop Burger. Saw it on the Travel Channel’s Man V. Food and it looks incredible! Her love for food is great. I’ve met few people in my life who get as excited about food as I do. If I could afford a personal trainer, I’d eat a whole lot more, much more often.

I’ve officially decided that at the end of each argument, I’m going to say “Because I’m a difficult human being.” And I will expect people to just take that as a conclusion to our discussion – the only reason I need for acting the way I do. Works for Bethenny.

She is such a genuine person, though. She isn’t perfect but she’s real. I love that she did that makeover for her assistant. What a difference?!

This role playing is cracking me up! I love that guys think it’s that easy to get a girl in bed. But truly, some girls are that easy. The difference comes where you try that on the girl you ended up with because it’s likely that you chose a girl that is the complete opposite of all the other girls you’ve “dated.”

I agree with Bethenny (well, her therapist) that there is no normal. I actually think if there was a normal, it would be the people who have families with issues – the divorced parents, the parents who don’t get along, the families who, despite their issues, are totally nuts.

I truly can’t get enough of this woman. She’s fabulous. So until next time…

No comments:

Post a Comment