Sunday, February 13, 2011

The Atlanta Housewives reunite, but not much happens

Oh reunion shows - when all the back stabbing, trash talking and snide comments come to a head. But first - we discuss booties. Even with the lengthy conversation, I’m still not sure what a “donkey booty” is. Anyone? Anyone? Yea – that’s what I thought. Either way, I’m not sure I want one.

So Kim’s preggers. Will it be a girl or a boy? Maybe it will look like its mom and we won’t be able to tell? Oh, that was mean. Shame on me. But for a woman who smoked for the first five weeks of her pregnancy, we can only pray for that poor thing.

As for Cynthia – I think each person has a right to make their own decisions about their relationship. Only the people involved know what is really going on behind closed doors. But TV cameras can only do so much. What we see may not be who you are, but a story can only be exaggerated, not completely made up. We’ll see if it lasts.

Oh, Phaedra. Love her now but I definitely haven’t always. She’s a little odd but I think she has good intentions. She’s so educated and answers questions so well. Honestly, how can you hate her? I think she’s perfected being a “polite bitch.”

Nene, on the other hand, threw the polite part in the trash. Is she crass? Yes. Is she outrageous? Yes. Is she sometimes straight up rude? Yes. But it makes for great TV.

I cannot believe Kim has her own book coming out on how to “land your own big poppa.” At the beginning of the show, Andy asked if it might be Big Poppa’s baby and she was disgusted at the thought of it. Does that mean it’s just a book on how to be a gold-digger? Should be a good one.

So does Kim treat her assistant like a slave? I can’t really say but I can say I wouldn’t stand to be treated like that. You couldn’t pay me enough.

Well, housewives fans. We still have part two. Until then…

No comments:

Post a Comment