Wednesday, February 9, 2011

The unseen side of the ladies of Beverly Hills

I'll admit I was jealous in the first five minutes. What I wouldn't give to have that much money. It's kind of sickening.

So what have these wealthy ladies had to cut back on in the recession? Store brand products? Shopping with coupons? No way. These ladies have cut back on some of the essentials like flying private and less staff to help manage their lives. I'm sure flying commercial is just daunting. And then I'm sure everyone needs four nannies but most people just suck it up and mother their children.

Not that we didn't know this before this episode, but Kim is really weird. Reflecting back on all those nutty moments just made it so clear. I feel bad for her though. It seems like she's been through a lot and just doesn't really know how to deal with any of it. That story about her husband is so awful. No wonder she has so many problems.

In order to be a true housewife of Beverly Hills, you MUST get plastic surgery. At least according to these women. Ok, maybe I'm just poor but what the hell is a filler? Apparently, if I'm planning on moving to LA I'm going to have to learn these things.

This isn't anything I haven't said before but Lisa is so freaking fabulous! She seriously gets custom clothes for Giggy. Love it! And I was trying to concentrate on the sad story about his health but I was honestly distracted by the diamond encrusted laptop.

The scene where Kyle flipped out on that girl who was all over Mauricio - I guess I don't blame her but it was a little dramatic.

Speaking of dramatic, on to Camille. I feel bad that she was married to such an ass. Their interactions are so awkward. I just think she needs to find someone to appreciate her for who she is - OK, I guess she could settle for someone who understands at least one of her personalities.

Well, just when I thought it was over...there's more. Keep tuning in.









- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

1 comment:

  1. fillers are injectible stuff like botox and restylane and the effects are not permanent.
    I was totally distracted by Lisa's Diamond encrusted laptop as well! I love her and I want one, hehe~

    ReplyDelete