Sunday, February 20, 2011

Until next time Atlanta

Ladies of Atlanta, who knew there were so many high “freak” numbers among such a classy group of women? I’m most surprised by Phaedra. I guess the saying “Lady on the street but a freak in the bedroom” is very true for her.

Maybe it’s just me but I really don’t think Sheree is a very good actress. Don’t get me wrong, I think she’s fabulous but she just can’t act. Now, I think she’ll have trouble finding a man because many men are intimidated by a woman who has money and isn’t afraid of what she wants.

It really is funny to see how different women parent their children. I definitely agree with Nene that you need to be a parent to your children before you’re their friend but I think you need to build a friendship as well, while still having their respect. I think each of these ladies is a good mom in their own way. Everyone has a different situation so it’s definitely not something we can judge.

Phaedra, Phaedra, Phaedra. I’m glad someone just asked and she finally came clean that she may have been pregnant before she was married. As for her husband, you can’t help who you love. You can help who you marry but that’s a personal decision. Personal choices. But when you put your life on TV, you have to face the fact that people are going to have questions about your life. But racketeering? I love that she just brushes it off as a "white collar crime."

Onto Kim’s “singing” career. Hilarious that when they asked around as to why no one will just come out and say Kim can’t sing, faces were made, looks were thrown but, of course, it took Phaedra to speak up first. Of course the woman can’t sing! If she was any Joe Schmoe off the street, there is no way that song would have ever been a hit. I just don’t get it.

As for Kandi – if you don’t like to discuss money with friends, don’t do business with friends; it’s that simple. She’s so nice but sometimes, she’s just more of a pushover. Stand up for yourself! If you let people walk all over you, they’ll continue to do so. But Kim really doesn’t get what she did wrong.

Kim vs. Nene – they are so funny. When you have a friendship with no foundation, it’s so easy to get that upset at someone. I do love how reunion shows hash out the craziness of the season and the housewives seem like they never want to talk about it. Kim looks so uninterested in talking about her severed relationship with Nene. Nene doesn’t look all that interested either. We can’t even hear what they’re saying half the time because they just talk over each other.

So obviously the acting thing isn’t really working for Sheree since she’ll be focusing on her clothing line. Hey, wish her the best though. Phaedra’s funeral home is a little strange – ok, a lot strange. Kandi is an amazing artist. I hope to hear some exciting music soon. Cynthia is at least starting her own business which is a relief. Invest money in your business, not your husbands. Lesson learned? I think so. Kim’s about to have a baby – hopefully it looks…OK, I won’t go there. But if I ever need a wig… Nene on Celebrity Apprentice. Can. Not. Wait.

As for this season, I’m not too sad it’s over. We’ll see if the ladies of Atlanta return once again. Until next time…

No comments:

Post a Comment