Monday, January 24, 2011

The Bachelor Drama Reel Take 4

Michelle is officially nuts! I have no doubt she gave herself that black eye. And go Ashley S. for wanting to give her one. She's really pretty but...as my friend Aly said: "No amount of pretty can cover up that much crazy."

Chantal is so cheesy: "I did it because he's worth it." Ugh. And "I could definitely be Chantal Womack." You've spent all of one hours time with the guy. Get real.

I just don't get it. How do people like Michelle know what's good for Brad? It bothers me that these women can think that a man can only like one type of girl. If every girl looked and acted exactly the same, there wouldn't be a competition.

And I disagree with Michelle. I think Brad and Chantal are great together. I'm no relationship expert but they are very natural - in conversation, in physicality, everything.

So the Dr. Drew date - a little strange but altogether it made me like Brad that much more.

And Britt. You had your ears so well-hidden at the Dr. Drew interview and then all of a sudden you go to the second half of the date and you have an awful blush line leading right up to your gigantic ears adorned with heart-shaped earrings. Seriously?

Then Ashley H. walks in with her wide forehead doing nothing but complaining and obviously drunk. She has been on my nerves since day one. Her dancing around in her socks claiming she's cavity-free...so obnoxious. And because Ashley acted like an idiot, ears triumph over forehead and Britt gets the rose.

When Brad took Ashley aside the next day, I really thought Michelle might jump up and slit someone's throat! I love that Chantal confronted her too about the first group date.

She is seriously crazy. And a drama queen. He had to pick her to repel down a building with - of course. I hope crazy isn't contagious. That kiss (and her cheesy confessional) almost made me vomit.

I can't believe they actually brought in his therapist. Do they feel they need to prove he's committed to getting better? Basically, Brad, your therapist told you it's ok to be a whore. Good stuff. There are probably a lot of people out there who would pay to hear that advice. Whatever helps you sleep at night.

I love, love, love that Brad took some time to set aside for my favorite, Emily at the rose ceremony. She so deserves someone special.

And then we get back to Chantal. Who I truly wonder about. I mean, she works for her dad and is an executive assistant. Blood relation doesn't get you a better job title?

Well another week and three girls are gone. Next week will be so much better. All the usual suspects:

The sweetheart: Emily
The crazy: Michelle
The drama queen/drunk: Ashley H.
The southern belle: Ashley S.
The front runner: Chantal O.

And then there's the rest of them who will eventually go home.

Until next time...



- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment