Thursday, January 13, 2011

Watch What Happens with Karma Camilleon

Tonight’s poll: “Would you have gone to the Tony’s with Kelsey if you were in Camille’s shoes?”

My answer: I suppose. For both the effort to work things out and to keep away the media frenzy that would come along with the couple being split.


OK - so the admittance on Camille’s part that they weren’t having sex completely explains why he left her. My mom always told me “if he’s not sleeping with you, he’s sleeping with someone else.” I guess Camille’s mom never told her that.

It’s so weird – they show the clips from the season and I can’t stand her but all-in-all, I really like Camille after this episode. I feel shame. I feel dirty. Too late. Once it’s out there, it’s out there. I’ll let you know if I regret it after the reunion.

In the meantime, maybe we’ll see Camille on Millionaire Matchmaker.

No comments:

Post a Comment