Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Delayed flight to ATL routed through Newark

I'm sorry to disappoint Housewives fans tonight but I'm sure you've already been lucky enough to catch the latest drama from the Atlanta ladies. I, on the other hand, am not as fortunate. My steadfast DVR failed me (yet again) and my RHOA did not record this week (along with The Bachelor). So tonight, we will instead visit my long lost siblings from the Jersey Shore.

Now although this is my first entry on these spectacular east coasters, I have been a fan of the show since the beginning. This week, Sammi is still insane, Mike is still egotistical and Snooki is still drunk.

The Kitchen Ditchin’ – Mike’s signature move. It’s fantastic. It’s always been funny but it’s even better when he does it to his own roommate, especially Deena. Just when you thought there could be no one more annoying than Angelina, there’s Deena.

Nobody is crazier than Sammi. She has some serious trust issues. Don’t get me wrong, any girl is bound to have trust issues after the whole Ronnie/Miami fiasco, but don’t go accusing him of things when he’s spent every waking moment in a tiny bedroom having limited, boring conversation with you. Ever heard of “deny until you die” Sammi? Well, look it up. He’s not going to say a thing. Now you’ve just gone and made him mad so guess what – he’s going to go out with MVP, bring girls back home and now you’re stuck with no friends and no one to talk to.

Oh, Karma. This has to be such a waste-of-a-club now that these people have partied in the hottest nightclubs around the country. Obviously they respect it – I mean JWoww peed on the floor. If that’s not respect, I don’t know what is.

Question: What’s the difference between Snooki and drunk Snooki?
Answer: Her BAC level

Other than that, not much of a difference, am I right? Well, maybe balance and the ability to make slightly better choices.

Next week, we see if Snooki makes it out of jail. Oh wait, we already saw this on TMZ didn’t we? Well, that’s no fun.

Until next time…

2 comments:

  1. hahaha ur hilarious..

    agree on the Sammi being insane comment. she is so annoying.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, piglet. They make it so easy. :)

    ReplyDelete