Monday, January 31, 2011

Bachelor goes to Vegas baby!

Here we go with the Bachelor in Vegas. First up – the funeral director and Crystals. And what do they do…they only go on my ultimate dream date – an extravagant shopping spree. Except I’d like to go on that date by myself and perhaps a gay best friend. The jealousy in those women’s eyes was priceless

So Brad tells Shawntel that her job is fascinating but when she starts talking about it, he is telling the camera he is freaked out. When she asks, though, he tells her he’s alright with it. Make up your mind, Brad! Now, I admit her job completely gives me the creeps but I’m not the one on that date (thank goodness). But apparently, he likes her and she is the “hottest funeral director” he’s ever met which makes me wonder just how many funeral directors he knows.

Now I wonder, if he hadn’t given her the rose, do they still set off the fireworks?

On to the races. Michelle is seriously strange and kind of obsessed with herself. I think her self-love goes far beyond conceited.

I truly feel for Emily though. What a tough date to deal with. Obviously this was a setup from the producers. I’m glad Brad felt so bad and I love that he was there for her. I just don’t get how you get over that. Losing someone you love that much and trying to move on would be so hard.

I get that these other girls are envious he wants to spend so much time with her. If he wanted to spend one-on-one time with you, he’d make it happen. I hate the way Alli approaches the situation and I actually like how Chantal dealt with things. I truly dislike women who throw a pity party for themselves. Get over yourself. You knew what you signed up for so just put your big girl panties on and deal with it.

So Brad’s feeling for crazy (Michelle)? Is it lust or love? I think it’s just a physical attraction. So when he gets done making out with her and still decides to give Emily the rose, it makes me probably almost as happy inside as it makes her.

Now for the Ashley date. The two-on-one date is so uncomfortable. And truly, I feel like the entire date is just each of them talking to the camera about how hard it is to be on the date. We didn’t get to hear any of the conversation and I feel like I don’t know why he’s made the choice he did. And his elimination is so harsh. Did she even get to eat the fabulous food from Sage?

This whole therapist thing is starting to make me think maybe all Bachelors and Bachelorettes need to have a therapist guiding them along the way. Maybe we’d have more happy endings? Who knows? Maybe the girls need therapy. There’s no question some of them could definitely use a few sessions.

This cocktail party made me like Brad even more. He is honest and real and he truly focuses on what the women need, individually and as a whole.

And I think it made Brad realize that Michelle is truly nuts. She “doesn’t need him to say much?” Well he can’t say much when you practically muzzle him.

So who goes home? Not our beloved funeral director, the dancing dentist or my favorite, Emily. Apparently, he loves a little crazy because Michelle stays too along with Alli, Britt, Jackie and Chantal.

Twenty-two down, eight to go. On to Costa Rica next but before we go, I must say that I’m upset the group went to Vegas, stayed at CityCenter and no one had the lobster mac n’ cheese from Beso.

Oh well. Until next time…

No comments:

Post a Comment