Thursday, January 20, 2011

Kim vs. Nene - Round I (well, this season)

For a second, I actually thought that the “Tardy for the Party” ringtone was for Kim’s phone. I have to say her face when she saw Nene talking crap about her on her TV show was priceless. And I love that she is shocked to see the rural parts of Georgia. I guess it is pretty hard to see through that wig.

I love that Cynthia and Peter are having so many problems and they are each on totally different pages. Cynthia seems to think she is a partner in “their” business and Peter doesn’t seem to think he needs to clue her in on anything. Aside from the fact that they’ve been planning this extravagant wedding when they have no money. So Cynthia gets upset and Peter’s response is that he will “never, ever tell her anything again.” Yes. Further lack of communication is sure to solve all of your problems. My goodness, why did you ever think you needed to see a marriage counselor?!

On a designer note – I think Phaedra’s kitchen is, by far, the ugliest. And for the one housewife who actually uses it (and by use I mean cooks herself – not hire a chef to cook for you), you would think she would want to spruce it up a bit.

If only I could write Nene’s facial expressions during Kim’s performance. They were truly priceless. I just don’t get how anyone could listen to her and then look her in the eye and tell her “that was good.”

“Clearly, she’s jealous of my success.” Really, Kim?! Really?! That is wonderful! I am totally siding with Nene on this one. And I love that Kim keeps insisting that so much work goes into singing a song each night. Keyword being “a.” Did you miss that? You may have. Because I said “a,” yes, “a’ song. Just one. She has really talked herself into this one. I’m just waiting for Nene to rip Kim’s wig off. Shouldn’t be too hard since it looks like it’s about to fall off at any second. And then Kim goes to confide in who else but the bus driver.

Off to Miami next week.

1 comment:

  1. lol kim is so obnoxious with her singing "career" nene said it best when she said kim is acting like she is lady gaga.

    and kims comment about nene being jealous was the funniest thing ever. haha!

    ReplyDelete