Thursday, January 13, 2011

The Real Camille of Beverly Hills

I feel like I'm back to New Jersey. The one incident that keeps coming up "the New York brawl" is beginning to remind me of the infamous book. When, oh when will it go away?

I do like Lisa though. She's real. And no matter how snippy her comments are, she always sounds elegant. I really want to have a British accent in my next life. The complete opposite of Lisa would be Camille, usually. This episode, I actually feel like we are getting to see the real Camille and, unfortunately, I’m actually beginning to like her – sort of.

Cut to Kyle - shopping for her daughter's college graduation present. A platinum diamond ring?! She's going to have to find one hell of a man to compete with that. Can I just say that Kyle’s ex-husband, Guacamole…Guantanamo…whatever his name – he’s boring. This whole graduation made me love Kyle a little more. I was a little weary after the whole Camille battle but this just showed how real she is – at least when it comes to her family.

And finally! An explanation to Kim's strange ways. Her mom pushed her dreams of becoming an actress onto her. Stage Mom 101: your child will have major issues. Proof: Kim Richards.

And then there's Adrienne. Love her! But you should never take your husband shopping. Normally, you would just grab his credit card and go but in her case, there’s no need for that so really, why include him at all?

Back to Lisa – my idol. Wearing a pair of Louboutins whilst walking around a vineyard. Love, love, love. And that pink hat was adorable. But this whole thing with Cedric, it’s a little weird. I mean, I understand his background and I get why Lisa would want to be there for him but he’s an adult. Clip his diamond encrusted wings and make him move on with his life.

OK – now back to Camille. Cattiness aside and ignoring her kiss on the lips to Nick and the snide comment about 13 years of marriage to her soon-to-be ex, she really did look amazing in that red dress.

I am so looking forward to the season finale next week. Though, I am slightly devastated it’s all ending so quickly. I guess there’s always the reunion!

Good news fellow housewives fans! The crazies from New York are coming back! Only one month of previews before we get to see what is sure to be an underwhelming first episode for their third season. No worries, we’ve got plenty of drama to keep us entertained until then.

No comments:

Post a Comment