Thursday, January 20, 2011

The party to end all things

A sad day has come upon us. The Season Finale of Real Housewives of Beverly Hills. It’s been probably one of my top two seasons of Housewives so far so, without further ado, here we go!

It’s still sad to watch someone go through what Camille is going through, no matter how horrible a person she may be. That red dress is absolutely fabulous, though. So at least she looked amazing even if she didn’t feel it.

Now Kyle bringing her mom’s ashes and locks of hair – a little weird, don’t you think? And did the psychic really give her anything she can use?

I knew there was an ulterior motive behind Lisa’s lunch with Taylor and sure enough, she grilled her on the New York thing. I think I believe Taylor when she says she didn’t get in the middle, although there isn’t really a full story on what was said between Taylor and Camille in the hotel room in New York. Maybe this can eventually be hashed out at the reunion. The reunion always brings answers, right? ;)

And I think I’m going to start using the phrase “flying fig” – just for kicks.

Can Kim really blame not knowing how to do her makeup on working as a child? I mean, you were a childhood actress! You watched your makeup get done day-in and day-out by professionals. Far better tips, I’m sure, then your pre-teen friends.

On to Taylor’s party…

Ok Taylor – if he’s never had fun and laughed with you and your friends before, what makes you think he’s going to all of a sudden do it now? It’s so sad that as soon as they hop in the limo, he immediately jumps on his phone.

Love, love, love Adrienne’s shoes! Gianfranco Ferre – genius! However, it need not be said, my heart belongs to Louboutin.

So Kim is drunk. That’s obvious from the first sight of her. She looks drunk every time she’s on camera. And, according to the reunion teaser, this may be more of a serious issue. For now though, she’s just a drunken former child actress.

Now, on to Russell’s speech. So freaking impersonal! Truly, how could you not have more to say than “she’s really hot” about your wife, your best friend? Awful! I think Lisa’s right about Taylor craving the Beverly Hills lifestyle over her own happiness. Dumb! And then even more stupid to confront Kim at her own party. Of course, in true Housewives fashion, they all decide to get into it in front of the entire party. Good times.

I don’t even know what to say about this argument between Kim and Kyle. With sisters of my own, I couldn’t imagine fighting with them like that. End of season briefing says they haven’t talked in weeks. Sad. I’m interested to see where they stand now when the reunion airs.

As for Lisa, I’m glad she finally made Cedric move out. He completely took advantage of her. I don’t care what his background is. You should never take advantage of your friends.

Taylor, Taylor, Taylor. She’ll probably never leave that boring geek. I guess as long as he’s still paying for her lip injections, she’ll stick around.

I love the Maloofs. Yes, I am aware that Paul’s last name is not Maloof but does it really matter? I don’t think there is anything wrong with their marriage. Bickering is normal. People who get along all the time scare me. So bicker on Bickersons.

Kim – you need help. I knew that before I knew you had a drinking problem. I can’t wait until this woman has to watch herself on television. Hopefully she’s sober enough to take it all in.

And Camille – her situation is really sad. I think she’ll be just fine though. I mean, Nick is bound to get a divorce any day now so…. But really, she seemed pretty good at flirting while she was married so I’m sure dating won’t be a problem.

Last but not least – Kyle. You are so right: friends are great but there is nothing like a sister so stop acting like a Beverly Hills snob and make things right.

Oh, excuse the jumpiness. This episode was a little here and there and I’m just writing as I go.

Well, my RHOBH fans – it’s sad to see the season end but I am so anxious for the reunion. See you all next week for what is sure to be the best reunion yet.

1 comment:

  1. loveddddddddddd adrienne's shoes as well!!! but I love LOUBS too ! great recap I love RHOBH :)

    ReplyDelete